Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What's Cooking Gift Exchange

The cooking board I frequent had a summer gift exchange, and of course, my gift arrived while I was visiting my best friend Abby in Bloomington, Indiana. Shortly after I got home, I ripped into the box with a Florida return address, and this is what I found:


Heather from The Shannon's Kitchen sent me all kinds of goodies: silicone basting brushes, a spice shot that delivers 1/4 tsp of spice at a time, a cupcake book and cases, the potato peeler with a potato handle, dip mix, a flip-flop martini coaster (too cute!), a yummy-looking cookbook featuring recipes with toasted bread, and Joe's favorite, taffy. Thank you Heather! I'll probably use the dip mix for the party on Saturday that we're throwing, and Joe has already eaten quite a bit of the taffy.

The WC board has really been a lifesaver for me this summer since I haven't started school yet and am living in a new city. The ladies on the board have been so helpful and nice, and I was glad I got to participate in this gift exchange!